ADHD & Sensory Workshop for Parents on May 13, 2019
You’re invited to our ADHD & Sensory Workshop on Monday, May 13, 2019!
Maybe your child has been given a label of ADHD, Anxiety, ASD, SPD or maybe you just know in your gut there’s more going on with your child than others realize… it’s time to attend the Perfect Storm Workshop (ADHD & Sensory Workshop).
For over 15 years, Dr. David Turner has been helping children and families, just like yours, grow and exceed expectations. You don’t have to accept limits other professionals have given you and your family. When you get to WHY things are happening, you can get to the ACTION to move forward.
Join Dr. David Turner & the Impact Chiropractic Team on Monday, May 13, 2019 to learn more!
WHERE: The Grumpy Monk – Carolina Forest
4545 Hwy 501
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
WHEN: Monday, May 13th at 6:30PM
COST: FREE! (Registration required)
HOW: Register for your free seats at https://impactchiro519.
6:30 p.m. Arrival – Dinner choices selected
6:45 p.m. Presentation – The Perfect Storm: Roots, Causes, & Next Steps (ADHD & Sensory Workshop)
7:45 p.m. Q&A with Dr. David Turner
1. Dr. David Turner breaks all the rules and talks about all the reasons our children need help. From both the outside and the inside, we will help you put together the information you need to know why your child is struggling.
2. We’ll give you step by step help that you can use to start making a difference for your child IMMEDIATELY. Together we help you learn how to MINIMIZE the tough days and MAXIMIZE the good days for your child at home and school.
3. The proof is in the parents…who have been where you are. We’ll share with you stories of kids who no longer struggle with with the symptoms of sleepless nights, struggles in school and lack of focus. You can even ask to talk with Perfect Storm parents who will share with you exactly what worked for their child.
We can’t wait to meet you!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE PERFECT STORM: ADHD & SENSORY WORKSHOP?:
* Parents who are worried about their child’s growth, development, mood, focus, sleep, eating, overall wellness and performance at home and school
* Parents who have children who have received a diagnosis, such as ASD, ADHD, SPD
* Family members who help care for children who are struggling
* Professionals who serve children ages 0-18 years
Dinner is included with your RSVP – Space is limited! Register for your FREE seats today at https://impactchiro519.
Dr. David Turner works with an incredible team to help as many people as possible in Myrtle Beach, SC and surrounding areas. We can’t wait to meet you and help your family find the answers you’ve been looking for!